Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Post people!!

After months of people begging me profusely (it got embarrassing) to get a blog. i finally got hijacked into it. To get people up to date we have been married 5 months and 4 days. We got married in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. I just finished my LPN and now I'm working on becoming a fabulous RN so I can take good care of all you sickies! Colby is working his life away in sales, and we will both start school once again tomorrow yeah! That's be now for now. Love you all! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cute post!! I love your blog. super cute. and hey it was way good to see you today. It was fun. we need to play more often. Thanks for getting a blog. make sure to update it alot ok. ok! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!Ive been showing it off to everyone and I'm reallly excited to get better at this. I already have a request for you to make a cute banner for my sis, she really loved mine. We must play soon because I'm going stir crazy not having my crazy school schedule anymore. Chow for now!

    ReplyDelete