Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm not very good at this I decited! But I need to do better because I understand there are a few people disappointed in me. Someday I will be an amazing blogger but as of now I suck! Sorry Carlie! There has come a time, and the time is now, where I feel the need to run away. That will never happen but I can sure wish.
My life is boring. My husband works and goes to school all day everyday. Every morning I get up, pack a lunch for Colby, make the bed, clean up the messes, go for a run, and study stuff that's interesting but I don't really care about it. So I feel like nobody would want to read a blog about that.
Oh, I just remembered my little Sis in France sent me the most amazing dress. See she felt bad about the whole UVU thing, and she couldn't call me, because she's on a mish, and she knows how much clothing and new items make my life better so she sent me this french dress. Its totally french! It has a high heel shoe and butterfly with all sorts of colors on it. My sis said it was the ugliest thing she had ever seen so she bought it because she just new I would love it. You see my idea of shopping is to find the ugly stuff that no one would wear and then make it beautiful. Plus no one buys the ugly stuff so most of the time its discounted. Yeah! I love bargains. My motto is, "Its so ugly its beautiful." What a wonderful Sis I have.
Well, I must say that was fun. Until next time O bla Di O bla Dah life keeps going on...

2 comments:

  1. first of all, I love that life goes on song! second of all, Im sorry your life seems boring right now. I feel like that alot. Come play with me and we can be boring and run together howbout!!! Third of all, you really should get nextflix. fourth of all, put a pic of that dress on here!!! Right now. and I love your moto. sooooooo true! xoxox

    ReplyDelete