Friday, June 4, 2010

No bike ride today!


This is Greyson...I don't know how to rotate the picture so you get to look at him like this. His mom, my big Sis Dominique, had to go back to work so I watch him a lot. He is a funny little turkey. He likes to be held all the time and he loves watching country western movies with Papa Coach. He he. He also LOVES being outside, so me being the kind and loving aunt took him a long stroller ride yesterday and now I have blisters on the bottom of my feet! Ouch. Oh well it made him happy. The other day I lifted him high up into the air and he so kindly spit up all down me. My hair, my neck, down my shirt, down my skirt, and into my pocket. I think he felt better getting all the out but I was gonna hurl myself. I'm grateful I have a loving husband that cleaned me all up.

1 comment:

  1. That baby is SO cute! He loves you. And he loves when you take him outside. And he loves to spit up on you.

    ReplyDelete