Friday, June 4, 2010

Painting the Roses Red

Look How Handy I Am! This is Caubs and I painting the Horrid paneling. We just finished our 2nd coat on Saturday and I can't tell you how much light we have in our house now. It looks so bright and I feel more at home. Next I'm gonna paint the doors and our free bench! Our free bench story is soooo good I've got to tell ya. About a month ago it was "Cedar Hills Dump Days" so large dumpsters were set all around town. One day I was driving home from work and there was this perfectly cute bench sitting on the side of the dumpster. I called my strong Caubs and now its sitting outside my front door. Its super cute and It was free. Now wasn't that
the greatest story?
I'll have to post pictures when we get everything hung up and in its place. Our back room has really had a transformation, new couch, I made curtains, I made pillows, and now bright walls. Its BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

  1. That is a good free bench story. I love free things. I would like to see your house now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey! I fo shiz loved the free bench story. That rox! Those pics of you guys are too cute. Good job on giving you place a face lift. It needed it for sure!!! It's so cozy down there now. HIGH FIVE! see you guys tomorrow. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun!! i want to see pictures of the out come!

    ReplyDelete